Tuesday, May 22, 2007



This is a photo shoot I did recently. We were nearly rained out, but with a little fill flash and some great bokeh, we got through it.

I should introduce myself.

My name is Bruce Roberts, I own Twin Lakes Photography in north-central Arkansas.

Having been a journalist for nearly 20 years, I've done a lot of photography, and have shot countless weddings and other things "kinda on the side."

I decided to step out by faith and go big time. Well, as big time as I can on a journalist's salary. I still have my day job (except, I work nights). My goal is to be an award-winning wedding and portrait photographer. I've won some awards for my photography over the years through various press association competitions, but I want to give my customers portraits that people just can't quit looking at. I hope to use this blog as a measuring post and push my quality with every post.

I look forward to the challenge and my new-found hobby, BLOGOMANIA!

No comments: